Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Getting The Band Back Together.

With all due respect to Tony Robbins, if I wanted to actually get rid of all the things in my life that didn't “bring me joy,” I’d just throw myself into a dumpster.

And I know just where to find one: in my sitcom, “Hucksters,” that I wrote and shot last summer. I love the first episode, but have been sitting on it, honing two more that I want to shoot. It’s getting to be about time.

It was a thrill producing and starring in the pilot last year, alongside my co-star Ben Pace. And Ben has been very good about pushing me to finish so we can get all three episodes aired.

By the way, the above dumpster POV is pretty groovy looking, but trust me – in the 103° heat of Canoga Park, it smelled horrendously rank. The glamor of showbiz.