Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Ben Belts One Out.

I don’t really drink, which means when I do karaoke, it’s on purpose.

Of all the martial arts, Karaoke inflicts the most pain. Except on Saturday, when my friend/co-star of my sitcom, Ben Pace, had a birthday party at a place called Max Karaoke in West LA.

Los Angeles is unmatched when it comes to karaoke, because this town is so full of talent that people get up there and blow the doors off the place. I remember seeing a woman do “All That Jazz” at Barney’s Beanery, and there was no doubt she had been in the cast of the national tour.

Ben’s party had some damn good singers, but even more, some very fun people. His Ivy League frat brothers are fast and funny like him. I cast Ben because he can’t help but be sarcastic and hilarious every moment of the day, and on Saturday he didn’t disappoint. Happy birthday, brother.