Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I Booked A Role. (And Had A Two-Hour Vacation.)

The Philadelphia airport is so good. Bro. We could totally hang.

And we did. And then I got right back on a plane to LA. I’d been psyched for this all year. Only one thing that could have prevented me from seeing the Yankees play the Phillies for three games – a very good thing – and it happened. I booked a role. It shoots today.

I found out on the way to Philly, and quickly scrambled mid-flight to get back to LA. I’d promised myself I’d have a cheesesteak while I was in Philadelphia, and I did. An atrocious one, along with crab fries. Vacation, baby.

No, no – I’m so excited to shoot. I’m not allowed to discuss it yet, but it was worth waking up at 3 a.m., flying 6000 miles, and returning home at 9 p.m. And they say the baseball sacrifice is dead.