Thursday, April 12, 2018

Ricky, Fetch Me My Beret.

According to my credit card statement, Amazon is a hobby.

But cooking has been my legitimate pursuit the last couple months, and it’s entirely rewarding. But now that I’ve proven to myself that I can do it well, I’ve decided to seek the next challenge.

I’m going to teach myself how to paint. It’ll boost my creativity, sharpen my motor skills, and give me a new appreciation for the world’s aesthetics. Plus my mom can now live in fear that her son will become a famous artist, and she’ll have thrown out about a trillion dollars of his work.

I ordered all the supplies (shut up, Amazon), and know what I want to paint first. It’s something I’ve been wanting to hang on my wall for years, only I’d never considered creating it myself. It’ll be a bit of a bitch, but if I can pull it off, I’m going to love seeing it every time I enter my house.

I’ll pull it off. Here I go.