Wednesday, March 28, 2018

I Love The ArcLight. A Little Too Much.

I hate getting cut off because I’ve “had enough”. Who are they to say how much butter I need on my popcorn?

One place I can always count on to overserve is ArcLight. At the end of the movie the other night, there was so much excess butter, it had congealed. But that’s not all the goodness.

Always dreamed of an oil painting of the movie poster from Step Brothers? One is hanging on the wall upstairs, and it’s for sale.

In the lobby, there are displays featuring wardrobe or set pieces from current movies. (Whenever a Batman film debuts, they park the Batmobile in the courtyard out front.) This week they have an actual stop-motion model set from Isle of Dogs. My favorite detail is the radical student (lower left) with a safety pin through her cheek.

Some folks (my big brother in particular) prefer their candy chilled. When you order Junior Mints, you now have the option of receiving them room temperature or out of the fridge. Worth the price of admission itself.