Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Botch The Vote.

We’d probably have a lot less crime if superheroes would stop making movies all the time.

Good news: with the exception of Logan, all of the SAG Award nominees are of the non-superhero persuasion. And with the deadline looming on Friday, I cast my votes yesterday.

The SAG Awards are unique in that they only honor actors, which should make for an easy voting process, except the categories are loaded with so many good performances. It’s a lot of responsibility, and I’m just a dude who attended a state school.

Case in point: outstanding performance by an entire cast. Those are five kickass movies. I went with Three Billboards because it’s such an emotional, yet funny, yet tragic film, and the actors showed every color.

The ceremony airs Sunday night. See if my vote counts. And even better, imagine my level of voter’s remorse hitting its peak.