Wednesday, August 16, 2017

I Can Explain.

There are three situations that require witnesses: crimes, accidents and marriages. Need I say more?

Yet I’m all for my best friend Chad proposing to his long-time girlfriend Jacqueline, because they are damn good together. Chad asked me to be in the wedding, and I’m honored – we’ve known each other over 20 years, and he’s been there for me for anything I need.

When I arrived home last night, I was greeted with a package containing part of my attire as a groomsman. I’ve never owned a pair of cowboy boots, but I’ll put them to good use after the wedding – like play cowboys and Indians. Though I’d give it a modern twist, in which I play a cowboy, and the Indians provide tech support.

The wedding is in Tampa in February. As an added bonus, it’s the same weekend as the Yankees spring training opener in Tampa, and I’ll be going to my first exhibition game. Chad hooking me up, even on his big day.

Really looking forward to it.