Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Let’s Keep The Goodness Coming.

Really want to make America great? Make it a punishable offense to create a movie trailer that uses the record-scratch sound effect.

I’ve posted two below that don’t, for movies I’ve been looking forward to for months, both of which open on Friday. On the heels of me loving Hell or High Water, this is turning into the best movie week of the year.

There’s been a good streak the last few years of films that John Hughes would have made if he were still alive: The Spectacular Now, Me and Earl and the Dying Girl, and now The Edge of Seventeen. I can’t wait just to watch Woody Harrelson playing this part.

The other film is Manchester By the Sea, with Casey Affleck, who nails every role he plays, this time for a film has a 100% rating on Rotten Tomatoes.

I just planned your weekend. Check ‘em out: