Thursday, August 18, 2016

The Conspiracy Grows.

The best revenge is living well. Unless you own a flamethrower.

Here’s hoping it doesn’t get to that, but something is definitely up. After I posted yesterday about someone possibly sticking nails and a metal chunk in my tires, my friend Pat linked to a pic of a screw in his motorcycle tire. Pat’s hunch is that this about something we must have done in Denton Hall, our dorm in college. I like this theory.

So then the question is whether this is like the film Diner, in which Tim Daly punches former high school bullies as revenge for him getting beaten up during a baseball game in eleventh grade. Or, is it more like Munich, in which a Mossad team leads an assassination mission against 11 Palestinians responsible for the massacre of Israeli athletes at the ’72 Olympics.

Am I paranoid? No. I don't even know what that word means. I don’t have time to learn new words – people are out to get us.