Thursday, October 1, 2015

No Pitch On This Pitch.

I feel as if Jeb Bush is like one of those kids on the soccer team whose mom forced him to join.

Trust me, I’m an uncle. I’ve been watching my nephew’s soccer games all season. His dad – my brother – is the coach, and attending the games alongside us is Cousin Sal, writer for “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” and Jimmy’s actual cousin.

My brother had talked to Sal about me, which normally gets a little icky for an actor. I’m not looking to hit him up for a role. But it doesn’t matter, since I’ve already been in a sketch on Jimmy’s show that Sal wrote. And I was in his buddy Adam Carolla’s movie. It’s the tiniest of worlds out here.

Anyway, he’s the nicest guy, and it’s good to hang out with him, because the last thing you want to do at a soccer game is watch soccer.