Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Get To Know São Paulo, Part I.

I’ve been asked a lot which country was my favorite to visit last month, and it was definitely Brazil – in spite of its number one industry being the kidnapping of tourists.

I’ve still got a backlog of pics of São Paulo I’ve been meaning to share, including the above one of very cool attention to detail: the crosswalk by the historic opera house featuring a silhouetted pic of the opera house.

Not quite as cool: even the opera house isn’t safe from getting tagged.

The only breed of dog I saw was Golden Retriever. They were everywhere, and it made sense – Goldens are the Brazilians of canines: playful and beautiful.

Security truly s a necessity there, and these armored vehicle guys aren’t messing around – guns drawn at all times.