Thursday, June 11, 2015

My 2300th Entry.

I’ve deleted enough tweets to know that I should never get a tattoo.

And I stick mainly with blog entries. Way too many, in fact. And as is tradition, whenever I hit a century mark, I choose my five favorite posts from the past 100, and list them like so:

Next Generation. Our friendship began when we were in diapers, and looks like it will end that way, too. Bond by incontinence here.

I’m In A Movie In Theaters This Weekend. Oh Hey! Movie theaters! Remember them? They’re for real, and they’re here.

Things I Learned From My Trip To New York. You can tell a lot about an airport by its one-eared Snoopy. Enjoy the vandalism here.

Scary Good. From now on, everything I shoot will take place below sea level. Feel the altitude here.

Trip To Costa Rica, Part One: An iPhone™Photo Gallery. I highly recommend occasionally living like King Shit. Feast your ojos here.

Trip To Costa Rica, Part Two: An iPhone™ Photo Gallery. More goodness. Consider this favorite entry number 5b. Andale here.