Friday, April 17, 2015

They Really Did Put A Unicorn On The Building.

I don’t like to be difficult, but I’m good at it. Like yesterday, when I called out SAG for hyping their building’s redesign. So, above is the SAG building before…

…and here’s the after. A fittingly dramatic waste of cash.

You know what the problem is? We’re a weak union. Bunch of actors. The Teamsters wouldn’t tolerate this shit. Yeah, let’s be more like them.

But then I read about them, and found this:

When Bravo’s “Top Chef” began taping at Boston’s Steel & Rye restaurant in June, Teamster members from Local 25 greeted the crew and stars with picket signs, verbal abuse, alleged vandalism and even death threats. By the time “Top Chef” host Padma Lakshmi’s car pulled up to Steel & Rye in the picturesque New England town of Milton just outside Boston, one of them ran up to her car and screamed, “We’re gonna bash that pretty face in, you f*cking whore!” 

You know what? I’m good. Go SAG.