Wednesday, April 22, 2015
Sneak Previews Of My Upcoming Comedy Sketches.
The writing is going well, and I’ve got several comedy shoots lined up. I don’t want to tip any of the premises, so instead, I’ll offer up a line from a few of them:
• “You have no idea what it’s like to be shot in the face with a spudzooka.”
• “The graveyard shift at Circle K is killing me, bro.”
• “I should smack that kid in the back of the head.”
• “Tonight’s top appetizers: crispy marinated chicken, pumpkin ravioli with miso jam, chili crab toast and fried oysters. Let’s go to Chet with the specials.”
• “I just love good old-fashioned ‘poop.’”