Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Sneak Previews Of My Upcoming Comedy Sketches.

I’ve been focusing on writing so much lately that other things in my life have reached critical mass. Like I knew it was time to bathe Ricky when his fur got so oily, I was afraid the U.S. was going to invade it.

The writing is going well, and I’ve got several comedy shoots lined up. I don’t want to tip any of the premises, so instead, I’ll offer up a line from a few of them:

• “You have no idea what it’s like to be shot in the face with a spudzooka.”

• “The graveyard shift at Circle K is killing me, bro.”

• “I should smack that kid in the back of the head.”

• “Tonight’s top appetizers: crispy marinated chicken, pumpkin ravioli with miso jam, chili crab toast and fried oysters. Let’s go to Chet with the specials.”

• “I just love good old-fashioned ‘poop.’”

No comments: