Thursday, November 27, 2014

I Give Thanks.

It’s time to celebrate the original event that gave true meaning to the holiday: Tiger Woods’ Ambien-induced crash into a fire hydrant, followed by his wife attempting to “liberate” him from his SUV by smashing it with a golf club.

And, as is tradition, I like to give thanks to everything that made my blog possible this past year:
  • Custom-built children’s playhouses 
  • The idiots renovating the apartment above me 
  • Laker Girl outfits for dogs 
  • The temporarily-relocated Actor’s Studio Apartment 
  • Dude driving with a tissue jammed up his nose 
  • The Hyperion Tavern men’s room 
  • Runaway turtles 
  • Girl Scouts selling cookies outside pot dispensaries 
  • Baby seal paint color 
  • Discarded diapers 
  • My new little brother 
  • Voicemails from Dwight Gooden 
  • Halloween pumpkins still around on Memorial Day 
  • Piss jugs 
  • My friend Michelle’s face on her husband’s punching bag 
  • The worst promotional green-screen photo my friends and I have ever taken 
  • The official beer of pedophiles everywhere 
  • The yogurt that makes you poop 
  • New York: America’s unhappiest city 
  • Burning Stoves & Stuff 
  • People name their cat Kat Moss 
  • Pit Bull wearing a yarmulke 
  • Mashed potato and pulled pork parfait