Tuesday, September 30, 2014

My 26-Hour Trip To Boston: An iPhone™ Photo & Video Gallery.

Astonishingly nice tribute by the Red Sox, who utilized their famous auxiliary scoreboard for a goodbye message. If sports ain’t your thing, the Yanks and Sox getting along is like Christina Aguilera and Kelly Osbourne finally putting an end to their fat feud.

Part of the spread in the luxury suite from which I watched the game. I had a long chat with a dude who I was later told was worth 3-4 billion. Had I known, I would have asked him to recommend a good Ponzi scheme.

Lobster-roll view of the game. Before you envy me for getting free tickets and top-shelf food, consider how much I must have paid for a round-trip flight on two days’ notice.

Derek Jeter, about to take the very last swing of his career. May we all date a bevy of fabulous babes when we get over the hill and have to retire.

  Video of Derek being taken out of the game after his finished his career with another hit and RBI. It got a little dusty up in the luxury suite at this moment.

  
A snippet of Jeter’s old teammate Bernie Williams, a classically-trained guitarist, playing a beautiful rendition of “Take Me Out to the Ballgame” in the middle of the seventh inning. Not to be a one-upper, but I had a guy play accordion at my bar mitzvah. 

From my post-game walk through the city. No jokes for this one – just some heaviness: the Boston Marathon finish line.