Monday, September 15, 2014

Game Day.

Dogs are some of the coolest people I’ve ever met.

So when the Jets signed convicted Pit Bull killer Michael Vick, I immediately stopped rooting for the team I’ve loved my entire life. And when my friends decided to go to Wisconsin to see the Jets play in the most historic stadium in the NFL – Lambeau Field – the trip was too much fun to pass up, so I came with them, and kept on not rooting for the Jets.

At Lambeau, I wore the same t-shirt MMA fighter Gordon “Shotgun” Shell, a huge Pit Bull lover, wears into the ring every time he fights. I must say: my friends and all the Jet fans were respectful of it, and Packer fans took pictures of it. The stadium was beautiful. The weather was warm. It couldn’t have been a more perfect day.

More about the whole weekend in the next few days. For now, I’m on my way back to LA, unscathed.