Thursday, August 21, 2014

Fascinating Shit I Have To Share.

What did all the creepy people do before the Internet?

Personally, I use it for good, not evil. And because I was in the world’s longest pre-production meeting yesterday, and didn’t have time to write a proper blog entry, I instead offer some of the more interesting things I’ve found lately while surfing. Click on each one:

After sheep are shorn, they’re sometimes outfitted in Lycra suits to keep them warm. 

New York’s Holland Tunnel used to have a police catwalk car. 

I want to adopt this kid.

Take a gander at how roomy airline flights were in the 50’s. 

Have you heard about the practical joke/drink the Cement Mixer, which curdles in your stomach to induce vomiting?

And finally, Adidas designed sneakers to look like they were worn in mud.