Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Oh Bloody Heaven.

I donate blood in the hopes that mine will overpower my recipient and take control of his body so I will gain another vessel to call my own.

Actually, I donate every eight weeks simply because I can. People need it. Currently, only 1 in 30 people give blood, but 1 in 3 people will need blood in their lifetime.

This is my annual Red Cross plea. Do the math – if 1 in 3 need it, you’re gonna need it. So why not give? I understand if you don’t like needles, but trust me when I say they don’t hurt. The only painful part is being forced to watch Queen Latifah interview Ru Paul in the snack area. That’ll make you pass out.

And yummy snacks indeed, thanks to Keebler. Hey, they were generous enough to donate Chips Deluxe and EL Fudge – so you can part with a simple pint. Okay? Okay.