Thursday, March 20, 2014

Milk Jar: The Kickass New Cookie Shop In West LA.

I’m not getting married until Mulberry Street Pizza allows gift registry.

Yeah, I love to consume. So I stopped by Milk Jar for the first time for the best cookies in town. Some thoughts:

The cookies are fat and yummy and come in a wide variety. On the white pedestal are banana split cookies, featuring all the ingredients of a banana split in cookie form. If I was wearing a hat, it would have shot off my head.

Of course, there’s milk available. (Though someone oughta check the date on that special Christmas edition bottle.) And the yin to the bottles of milk’s yang: water in cartons.

The place used to be a Quizno’s, serving vile sandwiches. Now, a nice woman bakes rocky road cookies. Milk Jar, you are my spirit animal.