Friday, March 14, 2014

If You’re Gonna Feature A Time Machine In A Parade, Why Not Do It With Some Style?

Nothing ruins your Friday like realizing it’s only Thursday. Yeah, Friday is my favorite day of the week. It’s the anticipation. The moment before something great happens is even better than when it happens.

Tomorrow night, I’m going to see what I believe will be the first great movie of the year, right after I try a new dessert place in LA before word gets out and people pack the place.

Plus, I have a ballgame, Ricky gets a bath, the Hermosa Beach St. Patrick’s Day parade is tomorrow – featuring the inexplicably traditional Last Surviving DeLoreans on the Road, it’s gonna be 85° here on Sunday and 20° in New York, etc., etc., etc. Have a great weekend.

Someone find that plane and let’s all meet back here on Monday.