Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Kill Shot.

I hug people I hate so I know how big I need to dig the hole in my backyard.

And I got the thrill of calling for a contract hit on a complete stranger – at least on film. The above shot is from a music video my friend Gary Robinson directed for singer/songwriter Mitchell Schaffer.

Gary’s already spent over a year doing the post work on this thing, because he actually did shoot on 35mm film (these days a lost art), and is adding a veritable shitload of CG explosions and incredibly detailed painted-in images. The result will be so epic, Gary plans on renting out a theater to premiere the video on a big screen. Which is cool as shit, except for the fact that I’ll have nothing to wearing to the premiere, since I’m wearing my only suit in the video. Which is ironically the same suit I plan on being buried in. Eh – cutoff jean shorts and a Jets jersey will do in a pinch.