Friday, June 7, 2013

Snubbed.

I have a huge affinity for writing because I not only love it, but need to do it. I once went 20 hours without blogging and started disappearing from my family photos.

And this week, members of the Writers Guild of America voted what they think to be the 101 best-written TV shows of all time. Nice list, but here are 20 more I think deserve recognition:
  1. The Big Bang Theory 
  2. Happy Endings 
  3. Huff 
  4. John Benjamin Has a Van 
  5. King of the Hill 
  6. Law & Order 
  7. Malcolm in the Middle 
  8. Michael and Michael Have Issues 
  9. Newhart 
  10. The Newsroom 
  11. Parks and Recreation 
  12. Scrubs 
  13. Secret Girlfriend 
  14. Stella 
  15. Street Time 
  16. Strip Mall 
  17. Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip 
  18. Undeclared 
  19. Upright Citizens Brigade 
  20. WKRP in Cincinnati