Friday, May 24, 2013

Yup, These Are My Friends.

If I don’t respond to your email, it’s only because I don’t care about you.

But if you’re my friend Chris Berry, you’re in luck. Chris receives email occasionally from some dopey broad who works for another guy named Chris Berry, and thinks my friend Chris’ email address is her boss’.

The other day, Chris decided to respond – as her boss. First, he chastised her choice of font in her email (to which she begged forgiveness), and then he sent her this:

“I have put some thought into this. Please send out a company email letting everyone know Fridays are now Hawaiian Shirt Fridays! I think this will boost company spirits. I think we should also start using #2 pencils more efficiently. I see a lot of waste in that area.” 

After careful consideration, and apparently a very embarrassing chat with her boss, the lady finally caught on, and sent my friend an angry email asking if he really thought it was funny to jeopardize her job.

Actually, it’s hilarious. Get your shit together, dummy.