Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year.

Well it’s the new year, and you know what I always say: new year, new toothbrush.

On the first day of 2012, I got a new puppy, and on the last day, a new laptop. (I love both these children equally.) Sandwiched in between those stellar days was by far my favorite year ever: I had my best auditions ever, booked a couple of big roles, made the most money I’ve ever earned, took my favorite trip of all time – to Manilla and Boracay – and ate many of great meals at the coolest new restaurants in LA with some really close, supportive friends.

But I can do even better this year. More roles, more trips, more of everything. And along the way I will get my money’s worth out of the new laptop and blog the shit out of it.

Happy 2013 to one and all. Let’s make it a good one.