Monday, December 24, 2012

Day 4: Can’t Blog. Eating.

What am I getting for Christmas? Fat.

Because my mom still lives in the house I grew up in, I have the incredible convenience of leaving clothes here, so I can essentially walk on a plane without having to pack.

And having some fat clothes comfy stuff here is perfect, because my mom and I made our traditional trek to Stew Leonard’s yesterday (here are past trips) and picked up all the yumminess displayed above.

Yeah, I spend all year busting my ass in the gym, only to reduce myself to figgy pudding in about a week. Worth it.

2 comments:

Sue Denim said...

Just realized I've been reading this blog a whole year, because I first learned about Stew Leonards LAST year when you and your mom went. And I don't read blogs!!! Seriously. I'm not even an actor. But I married one and gave birth to one. This is a great blog.

Matt Shevin said...

Sue Denim, you just made my holiday.