Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Random Shots I’m Deleting: An iPhone™ Purge.

The iPhone is perfect, but I’d say it could be even more perfect – it could reapportion voting districts every time every time you turn it on, or make sure Steven Seagal never-ever-ever makes another blues album.

Actually, the battery could be a smidge better, and that’s why I’ve ordered the iPhone 5, which will arrive in early November. In the meantime, I’m getting rid of pics in my iPhone 4 that never quite made it to the blog.

Today: a shot of me in the makeup chair for a role I shot in a commercial for Mr. Coffee. I wisely hadn’t changed into my wardrobe yet, but foolishly wore a white shirt to the set, which got blasted by the makeup woman’s airbrush.

Hey, I’ll trade a shirt for a fun role every time, but I admit I’ve often wanted to toss in the trash while Makeup Girl had to watch Clockwork Orange style.