Friday, September 7, 2012

Biggest Work Ethic In All Of Hollywood.

One thing is for certain: I got bit by the acting bug. Worse, it crawled in my ear and laid dozens of acting eggs.

But I noticed no one’s hustling nearly as much as John Goodman. A couple weeks ago, I saw a movie and he was in three of the previews. Here are his recent stats:
  • In 2011, he was in four movies, 10 episodes of “Damages,” 11 episodes of “Treme,” and voiced a video game. 
  • This year, he’s in seven movies, five episodes of “Dancing on the Edge” and six episodes of “Community.” He’s also shooting three movies for 2013 right now. 
A friend of mine was in a bar in New Orleans one night and saw John there, raging, holding mugs full of beer in both hands. Awesome. Though I’m afraid to think how hard he parties when he doesn’t have an early call time. Much respect, sir.