Monday, August 27, 2012

Weekend Recap.

This exquisite feast was lovingly prepared at Asanebo, the best Japanese restaurant in all of LA. (On any given night, you’ll be sitting next to George Clooney.) When I asked our server – my friend TJ – what the dish was called, he shrugged his shoulders and said, “Sushi.” He’s a dick… I drove by a roller derby team holding a car wash and some huge broad on roller skates pointed at me and motioned her way. At that point both my car and my boxer briefs needed a wash… Amazing, emotional season finale to “The Newsroom.” Sad to see it end for now, but I won’t miss all the douchey idiots on Twitter who go out of their way to proclaim this show horrible. Go tune in to “So You Thought You Could Watch This Show About Dancing” or whatever the F it’s called and just shut up.