Monday, August 6, 2012

Weekend Recap.

After six weeks of trying, my friends and I finally got a table at Ink, one LA Magazine’s top 10 new restaurants. It was completely worth the wait (literally. We could only manage a 10 p.m. reservation.) Pictured above (next to the poutine chickpea fries with yogurt curds on the right) is ham (more of a prosciutto) with manchego biscuits and almond butter. Who would’ve thought to pair almond butter with biscuits and ham? (Besides Elvis)… In a scene in a casting workshop, I had to get into a pushing confrontation with an actor who’s a former defensive end for Utah State. Let’s just say my quarterback would have had his spine severed… This is SO wrong… Ricky, who weighed 4 ½ lbs. when I rescued him in January, is now clocking in at 75 lbs. and still growing. That’s a lot of puppy.