Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Random Shots I’m Deleting: An iPhone™ Purge.

Realizing your iPhone is no longer capable of holding a charge is like finding out the hot woman you’ve been dating is crazy.

So as I count the days until the iPhone 5 is released, I’ll occasionally post a pic from my handicapable iPhone 4. Like the one above, from JFK Airport. That would be an illustration of a fly baked into the porcelain of the men’s urinal.

I’ll turn this post over to an article by Robert Krulwich to explain:

“The fly is there on purpose and has reduced spillage by 80 percent. Authorities at Schiphol Airport in Amsterdam tell us that the flies etched on the urinals ‘save us a lot of money on cleaning.’ 

While companies dabbled with a bull’s-eye design, flies seem to have a special appeal. Men like to aim.

Guys want to directly aim at an animal they can immobilize.”

I can vouch, and say with full confidence I pissed the shit out of that fly. You’re welcome, JFK custodial staff.