Wednesday, August 8, 2012

An Open Letter To Some Asshole Who Won’t Bother Reading It.

Dear Anonymous Emailer:

When you messaged me last week, asking where you should live when you move to LA, I was more than happy to reply.

But, young “actor” (hereafter I use the word with an asterisk of skepticism), you then replied back to me with this: “Thank you for the heads up bro! Are you also currently acting right now and represented by an Agency?”

I don’t know – am I? You obviously got my email address from the right side of this blog, but apparently it was too much of an effort to move your eyes one inch to the left and read a single entry. Or even the name of my blog.

Yeah, I’m represented by agents (the word’s not capitalized, genius) and watch how fast I recommend you to them. While I’m here, what else would you like? I mean, why not add a PS to your email, asking me to make you a grilled cheese sandwich and suck you off?

So come out to LA, and half-ass it for a few weeks before calling it quits. Then you can go back to sleeping on the floor of your uncle’s mattress store.

Sincerely,
Matthew