Monday, May 14, 2012

It’s My Birthday.

Yes, it’s my birthday, and my mom was nice enough to send me a card with a very generous gift inside. Now, what to do with it? One $300 hooker, or 300 $1 hookers?

As for the rest of you, it’s tradition that in lieu of gifts, you instead watch a bunch of movies I’ve listed that I think are amazing but flew under the radar, and with your support it’ll encourage the production of more good films.

But this year I’m changing it up, and asking you to check out some TV shows instead – ten that were amazing but for some reason got short shrift and lasted only a season or two. So buy the DVDs or stream them on Netflix or watch them on Hulu or YouTube or whichever way you prefer. You’ll like them, I promise:
  1. Huff 
  2. Jon Benjamin Has a Van 
  3. Mr. Sunshine 
  4. Michael and Michael Have Issues 
  5. Secret Girlfriend 
  6. Stella 
  7. Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip 
  8. Strip Mall 
  9. Undeclared 
  10. Upright Citizens Brigade