Wednesday, April 11, 2012

That Guy.

For four years, this blog has been all me, me, me, etc. You know what? Enough about me – let’s talk about you. What do you think of me?

Actually, I’m occasionally capable of thinking of others. Last night, I was checking out of Trader Joe’s (four boxes of Gorilla Munch) when I spotted Carlos Jacott – the guy above – a great character actor who’s been in over 50 TV shows and movies. You might remember him as Ramon, the angry towel boy on “Seinfeld.”

He walked past me and I immediately told him I loved him in the very first movie he did, an independent film from the 90s called Kicking and Screaming, and that “Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip,” on which he was a cast member, is my favorite show of all time.

His mind was blown, and he was super thankful. Character guys are truly appreciative.

Really good dude. If you see him, tell him his Trader Joe’s stalker says konnichiwa.