Monday, February 27, 2012

Weekend Recap.

My SUV was smart enough to warn me that one of my tires had low air pressure, and I was dumb enough to think I could ride an extra day with a nail stuck in that tire, to the tune of 250 bucks… While I was rooting for The Descendants to win last night, The Artist is a terrific movie, and if it starts a trend of silent films, look at the upside: you can actually talk in a theater during them and no one can shush you… Watching the Oscars that makes me so happy to be an actor, and excited to work as much as possible. But as much as I love them, I had a ballgame last night and wound up watching the last hour on my DVR. Someone actually asked me if I was going to skip the game to watch the show, and I told her that would be gayer than eight guys blowing nine guys… On Saturday, some precocious three-year-old at Trader Joe’s asked a chick who worked there how old she was, and I straightened him out. Then I told his mom to check aisle four for some TJ’s herbal Ritalin.