Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Random Shots I’m Deleting: An iPhone™ Purge.

This one makes me so upset I may need to open up a can of whup-tushy.

When I shot my role in the commercial for Mr. Coffee, the cast and crew was assigned parking in a garage at a nearby Best Buy. I pulled into a spot on the top deck, and was so excited to get to the set that I skipped the elevator and went straight for the staircase, where I found this gorgeous early-morning view of the sun shining through the colored windows. The perfect beginning to a perfect day. I reached for my iPhone when it hit me: a stench of piss so strong it knocked my head back.

I don’t recall how I managed to get the shot off, seeing as I was too paralyzed with hysteria to hit the button. It was then that I realized: they should just make Best Buy stairwells out of Purell.

Thanks a lot, hobos. I needed that.