Monday, December 12, 2011

Weekend Recap.

Yesterday, my friend Jeff asked me to be the PA announcer for his sons’ flag football league’s championship game. I loved it. But there were a few things I never thought I’d witness at a football game: 1) Timeouts on the field because a player is crying. 2) A football player being picked up, hugged and carried by his coach to the sideline. 3) A fan in the stands calling a play “cute”… Sorta related: for me, the craziest thing about the Youtube video of the chick at Cal State Northridge flipping out in the library is that she has calves the size of an interior lineman’s… Also sorta related: awesome that Robert Griffin III won the Heisman trophy and didn’t do the played-out thank Jesus thing once. The guy’s a stud. If anyone can pull off the socks he was wearing, it’s RG3.