Monday, December 19, 2011

Weekend Recap: An iPhone™ Photo Gallery.

I thought I was excited when I pulled up next to Al Pacino in Beverly Hills, but then I saw Joe Pesci at an In-N-Out Burger, and let me tell you – that dude can cook.

Proof that deaths really do come in three: Christopher Hitchens and Kim Jong Il, then the 19-year-old microwave I inherited from my sister-in-law finally met its match in a turkey lasagna.

At our friends’ annual Chrishanukah party. my niece, nephew and I took a timeout from the wet willies, waffle bellies, rat tails and atomic wedgies for a holiday family photo.

Barbecued octopus – it’s a Chrishanukah delicacy.

For the first time since Michael Vick shot, electrocuted, drowned, hung and, in at least one case, repeatedly slammed Pit Bulls against the ground, my Jets faced him and lost. Sorry, Petey.