Monday, November 7, 2011

Weekend Recap.

Once again, we corrupted my nephew at the bar, watching the Jets game. This is him sitting in my lap (Penn State assistant-coach style), playing the latest great contribution to mankind: the Mattel electronic football iPhone app... Now that you Oklahomans are having earthquakes, I’d like to personally remind you that living anywhere other than Los Angeles sucks shit. Better check those Earthlink accounts for my email… The More You Know: the temp dropped into the 40s here, so I fired up my heater for the first time this season and got that odd smoky smell. According to the Interweb, that’s caused by dust collecting and is responsible for over 400,000 residential fires each year, so it’s smart to turn your heater on once a month to avoid this. Like I always say, burning to death is not really my thing – I prefer to be assassinated… My friend Tina tweeted: “Every Sunday a.m. should be ‘fall back.’” I greenlight that proposal.