Monday, November 21, 2011

The Annual Christmas Shopping Trip To The Grove: An iPhone™ Photo Gallery.

I blogged about this place last year, and with my mom in town, we went back with my niece and nephew:

This much is I know about all you parents taking pics of your kids in front of the Happy Feet Two promotion: in your house, wild sex is confined to the hamster cage.

After I give my nephew one too many pink bellies and he finally snaps and kills me, Janie and Jack offer a tasteful selection of suits for his arraignment.

The complete antithesis of “Just Do It”: sitting in a walking cast smoking a butt.

I was going to say this Pottery Barn Star Wars themed bedroom will wreck your kid in much the same way George Lucas wrecked the Star Wars franchise…

…but I’ll wait until after I sue for defamation.