Monday, October 10, 2011

Weekend Recap.

Who was the first football coach to win both 100 college and NFL games? Don Coryell, and that answer won me this fly pleather/rubber promotional football while watching the Jets at Sharkeez yesterday. Despite the Jets’ loss, I had a great time with the guys and my nephew. And before you think we endangered the well-being of a four year old by bringing him to a bar, keep in mind I won him his own football by answering this question: what NFL quarterback was drafted by the Montreal Expos in 1995? Tom Brady. Apology accepted… But it wasn’t all supreme nachos with mesquite chicken and pitchers of Hef all weekend – I knocked out three casting workshops in 24 hours. One of the casting directors asked me which TV show I’d most like to be on and why, and I said “Boardwalk Empire,” because back in the 20s you could shower only once a week and still get laid, plus give yourself a pretentious title like “Commodore”… I ordered in some Chinese with a friend last night. Shouldn't the fortune in every fortune cookie be “You are about to eat a stale cookie?”