Friday, October 28, 2011

And What Are You Doing For Halloween?

My nephew wants to be a lion for Halloween. So his parents are going to dress him up as a disappointing, overrated wide receiver who peaked in college.

All good. You see, I believe Halloween is like the ball-pit at IKEA: kids only. And The Incident last year only solidified this long-held belief. It damn well better not happen again – I no longer have a Pit Bull here to wake/protect me.

But here’s where it gets hypocritical. I may actually be attending a Halloween party this weekend, but only because my friend is throwing it and he throws killer parties. The last one ended with a guest puking all over the host’s brand new, state-of-the-art recording studio. The studio is unfortunately off limits this time.

I’ll bring along the iTelephone and see if I can snap a few good pics. The rest of you try to behave. Or at least misbehave on someone else’s doorstep. Okay? Okay.