Saturday, June 18, 2011

Don’t Make Me Tell You Twice, Oscar.

Seems to me the more positive someone's twitter affirmations, the less successful their actual life is.

I personally try to even things up on this blog by getting cranky, and I get results. Two examples: NBC programming and Louisiana Fried Chicken. I blog, and they go down. (By the way, there’s plenty of money flowing through that old Louisiana Fried location now – it’s become a Chase Bank.)

Example three: two years ago, I bitched about the Academy Awards raising the number of nominations for best picture, and this week, the Academy decided to trim the number down to between five and ten. You’re welcome.

Once again, I promise to assist each of you by wiping out anything you'd like, including my friend Ben's ex-wife. Please take a number.