Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Ocean Spray Commercial Shoot: An iPhone™ Photo Gallery.

The latest Shevin family. We actually had a daughter as well, but she wrapped before this portrait was taken. She was Asian, by the way, and it was never quite explained to me why. I can only assume she was either adopted, or my wife slept with the dry cleaner.

The ice in the glass I sipped from all day was actually made of silicone, so it wouldn't melt. The crew claimed it was non-toxic, but I’ll know for sure tomorrow, if I wake up and still have only ten fingers, ten toes and two nipples.

This Brooks Brothers cashmere sweater is knitted from pure Sea Island cotton, which makes it almost pleasant when you’re sweating your balls off in The Valley.

Directors love me because I have a knack for saying just the right thing to keep kids’ energy high. Here my TV son cracks up after I tell him his on-set teacher had tuna breath.

My dream is to someday become even half the stud I am in storyboard form.