Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sometimes They’re Foolish Enough To Pay Me For This Tripe.

I’m very fortunate to have been given a kickass writing assignment, but somewhat unfortunate in that I can’t disclose what it is. The place gave me a cubicle and everything, with a new laptop and a big monitor. (Hell yes, that’s the Yankee game on the big monitor.) I get to wear long pants and make small talk to people who microwave Lean Cuisines for lunch. You civilians are adorable.

The whole thing will keep me busy for a few weeks, and cut a bit into my acting schedule. I already had to miss a callback for a big commercial, and that sucked donkey, but I’m tired of just plagiarizing for free – time to earn a shekle or two.

My blog will be acting-light for a bit, perhaps longer as we head into summer hiatus, but like I always say: I’ll keep writing if you keep reading. I’ll introduce a new segment every now and then, maybe even later this week.

Gotta run. Urgent email here: leftover bagels in the conference room.