Monday, January 24, 2011

Again, Depression Sets In.

I don’t really keep a bucket list. When you think about it, a “to do” list is really more of a “to have done to me” list, anyway.

The only thing I need to fulfill my life is completely out of my hands: the New York Jets winning a Super Bowl. And yesterday, the Jets were on the verge of getting there, but couldn't quite make it.

New York went on a really thrilling run to get to last night’s game, thanks to the cockiest coach in the NFL: Rex Ryan. Rex made the Jets believe they were better than they actually were, and almost pulled off a miracle.

I plan on bringing more of that kind of swagger into my career from now on. Tough audition I’m not quite right for? I am now. Tricky role that requires a range of emotions? Can’t wait.

Let’s all bring that attitude into whatever we have going on, so the Jets’ loss isn’t a total loss. Life speeds by; there’s no next time around.