Friday, November 12, 2010

Inside The Elaborately-Decorated Green Room.

To do full justice to describing Jimmy Kimmel’s green room would require an exertion of gushiness you could not bear to read, nor I to write.

So here’s an abbreviated version: open bar. Frequently-replenished food. Plasma TVs featuring the Ravens/Falcons game. I kept checking over my shoulder to see if Ashton Kutcher was going to appear and tell me I’d gotten punk'd.

My sister-in-law's friend Courtney, who is Jimmy’s cue-card holder, got my big brother, our friend Chris and me in there last night. It was actually my second time hanging out, and it again was the perfect carrot to dangle in front of an actor someday looking to eventually make the rounds of places like this, the kitchen sink of man caves.

Am I insinuating that I had a good time? Yeah, kind of.