Thursday, October 21, 2010

Unarmed And Moderately Dangerous.

Watching the Jets game with my friends at our usual hangout on Sunday, I glanced over my shoulder and saw an old guy sidled up to the bar wearing a Mark Sanchez jersey. He was totally in Sanchez’s demographic – if only he were 50 years younger and a chick.

After the Jets won, the old codger ambled over to us in a drunken stupor and mumbled something victorious to my friend Jeff. The guy was a big Houston foreclosure of a human being, but harmless enough.

And then the next morning he robbed a bank.

Robbed it in his Jets jersey, mind you. Above is Dirty Old Sanchez himself, handing a holdup note to a teller, right before I assume he hopped on his Rascal scooter and hauled ass out of there.

Click on the pic below if you’d like to take a gander at Ichabod’s wanted poster. And if you happen to encounter this fugitive, be aware – he’s had a long day and needs a big nap.