Tuesday, September 7, 2010

And What Did You Learn Over Labor Day Weekend?

I’ve never done a drug in my life, but I’ll never get all preachy about it. I mean, how bad can drugs be when no one’s done more of them than Keith Richards? That guy’s been at the top of every dead-guy pool since 1974, and people have lost more money on that son of a bitch than any stock they’ve ever owned.

So consider me somewhat fascinated with this stuff, especially pot, and at a great party over the weekend, I was given a quick lesson in hiding one’s weed. The above photo of a mild-mannered analgesic bottle is actually a clever contraption that contains a spring-loaded cigarette-shaped pipe, which is packed with ground marijuana in a separate compartment. Pretty brilliant, below.
Again, you potheads impress me. I suppose you could use your ingenuity to solve world hunger or help the Cubs win a championship, but priorities, priorities…