Friday, August 6, 2010

Kickin’ Ass And Shootin’ Infomercials.

While squatting yesterday, I kinda lost track of my reps, but I’d imagine they were well into the 400 to 500 range. My butt may never walk again.

It was just another day in Hollywood – okay, Van Nuys – as I shot a role in my second infomercial for Alteril, this time along with Chuck Woolery and mixed martial arts fighter Tim Kennedy. I played a fighter, training in a gym – a fake gym/octagon built inside a studio.

Chuck, by the way, is super nice – friendly, likes to get to know the cast and crew – and is still a good-looking dude. He was everything you’d hope for in a game show host. I’ll say it before someone else comments it: yes, we had a love connection.

So to recap: I got paid to work out and hang out with Chuck Woolery and pro MMA guys.

Acting can be fun. Don't let it get around.